POSTER PRESENTATIONS – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are calling for poster presentations to be exhibited at the Joint State Conference to be held from 30th Sept to 2nd Oct 2016 in Port Macquarie.
All accepted posters will be presented during the conference on the exhibition hall.
The selection of the presented posters will be made under the discretion of a committee. Abstract acceptance letters will be sent to the submitting author’s contact email address so an active email address MUST be provided.
The posters will be judged by a committee and a prize will be awarded for the best three poster presentations.
Abstracts to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Poster abstracts: 30th June 2016
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
- Abstracts are evaluated based on substance and clarity of content, relevance and clarity of writing and presentation.
- The Committee will review all proposals that comply with the poster abstract guidelines.
- Title: Use the title of your abstract (10 words maximum)..
- Presenter: Your name as it appears on your abstract.
- Co-Author: The name as it appears on your abstract.
- Content: There are no set rules for designing a poster.
- Poster Format: include Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- All posters should be on display for the duration of the conference.
- Posters should be taken down only at the end of the event.
- All poster presenters will be responsible for the fixing their posters according to assigned poster board.
- All poster presenters will be responsible for the removal of their posters at the end of the event; organisers will not be responsible for loss or damage of posters.
- Please note that a panel of judges will review the posters and select 3 winners.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Announcement and presentation of prizes will be conducted at the end of the conference
- Posters must be put up at the latest by Saturday 1st October by 1pm.